Wednesday 18 January 2012

365 Challenge - Day 18

Evening all!

So I showed another side of me in the guitar photos a few days back, so tonight I am going to show another side to me.....my gaming side.

By day I masquerade as an assistant producer at a games studio, Frontier Developments. This evening I switched on the PlayStation 3, and asked the control pad to 'work it'.

Result....

Shot 1 - I set the pad up on top of my tripod that was in front of the TV. I switched on the PlayStation and went to the 'theme' settings, where I can change the colour of the XMB. As you can see I set it to red in this shot. Camera - aperture f/2.2, shutter 1/160, and ISO 200. I had my speed lite pointing up, to bounce off the ceiling. Lovely! Post processing - a big crop, I filled in some lighter background that had bled in on the lower right corner, bumped up the contrast and colour.


Shot 2 - As you can see here I set the PlayStation to blue. Camera - f/1.8, shutter 1/40, ISO 400. No flash this time. Post - Crop, had to straighten it up a little, bumped up the contrast and colour again.


Valete.
(thoughts on sign off tag line.....Google it)

Adam

2 comments:

  1. That's more like it right up my street. Do look forward to yr photos very impressive mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks G man! hope all is well - keep following the blog, and tell everyone you know!

      Delete