Friday 27 January 2012

365 Challenge - Day 27

Oh look at this....it's only the bloody weekend!

Fantastic.

Very cold and icy this morning in ol' blighty. My car was iced over.....photographic opportunity? I think so!

Result....

Shot 1 - All these photos are taken from inside my car, while it was warming up. Camera - shutter 1/500, aperture f/1.8, and ISO 200. Post, added a vignette, bump the exposure and the contrast.

Shot 2 - Took this by chance really, but on review I like it, something pleasing to my eye. Camera - same as above. Post processing, just a bump in contrast and exposure.

Shot 3 - Another look out of the windscreen. Camera setup as above except a faster shutter speed of 1/640. post processing, vignette, and exposure and contrast bump.


Ciao
(thoughts on sign off tag line....I just had spag bol)

Adam


1 comment:

  1. Brrrrr I remember the frosty mornings when Janet and I were in Wiltshire back in 1990...

    ReplyDelete