Sunday 29 January 2012

365 Challenge - Day 29

Evening, almost night!

Today's shots are a mixed bag, hope you enjoy!

Result.....

 Shot 1 - Yup, it is a bag ass red tractor. A Case tractor to be precise - a friend mine owns it to be even more precise! Camera - I shot in aperture priority mode for this shot - aperture was set to f/2.2, so the camera set the shutter to 1/800. ISO 200. Post processing - quiet heavy on this one. First I bumped the contrast a little, then onto a vignette to lower the blown out sky. Then I added another vignette to darken the other corners too. Finally I played around with the colour curves and added a touch of RGB noise.

Shot 2 - Whilst looking around my friends house that is being renovated at the moment I stumbled across this, a wall covered in sheet music! Camera - back to full manual mode for this shot, with the speed lite pointing up. Shutter 1/200, ISO 200 and aperture f/1.8. Post processing - cropped it, bumped contrast, and added a vignette.

*whistles* I'm lovin' it.
(thoughts on sign off tag line....I am not sponsored)

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment