Saturday 10 March 2012

365 Challenge - Day 70

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Took a trip to a derelict house today, on the way back from the gym. And I even tried my hand a technique that I haven't tried before.

Results....

Shot 1 - Sp this is the photo I tried a different processing technique on. It's called double processing (I think)  I processed the picture once for the sky, and again for the building, then merged the two. What do people think? I am not sure really. Camera - f/9, shutter 1/200, and ISO 200. Post processing - double processed, with usual contrast tweaks.

Shot 2 - A summer house on the grounds. Camera - f/9, shutter 1/200, ISO 200. Post processing - contrast and colour curve tweak, darkened the sky a little.

Shot 3 - There was also a greenhouse on the site. Camera - f/9, shutter 1/50, ISO 200. Post processing - crop and straighten, contrast and colour curve tweak, and a vignette added around the handle, to make it pop out.

 Shot 4 - A sink. Camera - f/3.5, shutter 1/500, ISO 200. Post processing - contrast and colour curve tweaks.

Much love!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment