Thursday 1 March 2012

Favorite picture of February!

Evening.

As February leaves us with distant memories of snow, and March brings with it a hope of spring and summer it is time for me to look back at the last 29 days and pick my favorite photo!

I took a look at my work from last month, and tired to decide the best day first of all.

Day 36. The snow day.

Snow produces such beautiful, full, rounded lighting conditions, particularly for portraits of people. The snow on the ground reflects light up, to chase away those pesky shadows under eyes, and chins. It also acts to diffuse the light, softening it. Basically it is great.

So for me my favorite photo from February is of my fiancee, on day 36.

And now over to you lovely readers. What has your favorite been from February, and why? Please comment, and I will try to reply to everyone!

Thank you all for sticking with me.

Much love

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment