Saturday 30 June 2012

365 Challenge - Day 182

Good evening!

Welcome to a special post that marks the HALF WAY mark through my challenge!

I can't quite believe I have made it through 6 months of taking a photo a day. And not only have a manage to take a photo a day, but I have also managed to post it almost every day too!

It has been harder than expected, I have to say. Trying to keep a fresh and interesting photo each day is a real challenge. And some days I don't do that well. :)

But thank you for keeping with me for the last 6 months regardless of quality.

Here is to the next 6 :D

Back to today's photo - we took advantage of the rare warm weather and had a BBQ.

Result........

Camera - f/4.5, ISO 200, shutter 1/40. Post - cropped, drop brightness and increased contrast.

Camera - f/5.6, ISO low (not sure of exact number), shutter 1/320. Post - cropped, drop brightness and increased contrast, adjusted exposure to bring out the other background clouds too.

Much love.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment