Tuesday 18 September 2012

365 Challenge - Day 262

Evening all!

    I really want to get some night shots, and as the sky is clear tonight, i thought I would run out and do some test shots (to see level of light pollution, I am surrounded by towns and villages)

Result......

It is pretty bad. The shutter was open for 30 seconds, and the light area, at the bottom (which is orange street lamps) started to wash out, yet the top of the frame was pretty much black. Tried to get some detail back, but the quality is pretty shocking. So I guess I need to go further a field, or try to use the light pollution to my advantage. I also need to remember that the nights are chilly now, and going out in flip flops to spend any more than 5minutes outside, is a daft idea.

Much love.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment